top of page

Breathtaking Views and Endless Potential in 2.2 Hectares

AL00-best logo for docs.png

Welcome to your dream property! This stunning land of 2.2 hectares (5.43 acres) boasts a large, flat plain with stunning views to the surrounding Andes mountains that will take your breath away.

Currently, the property is used to cultivate delicious granadilla crops that add to the charm and beauty of the land.

Conveniently located next to the road, you can easily access the property via an access road that leads to the upper part. The property borders a charming little creek  that adds a touch of natural beauty to the land, although it has difficult access, it's still a unique feature that sets this property apart from others.

The property is approximately 70% flat, providing ample space for a variety of projects, including many lodging projects. The remaining 30% is sloped and may not be very usable, but the flat area is perfect for developing your dream property.

This property is a blank canvas, with no type of construction currently present, allowing you to design and build the perfect getaway. Drinking water and electricity are close for installation, so you can start building your dream home or lodge right away.

With so much potential, this property is perfect for anyone looking for an investment opportunity or a place to call home. Don't miss your chance to own a slice of paradise!


Price: $120,000


Property Data



Location: Yangana, Loja, Ecuador

Property Size: 2.2 Hectares (5.43 acres)

Population (Town): 1,600 inhabitants

Altitude (Town): 1,800 m (5,900 ft.)

Distance to Vilcabamba: 35 minutes by car

Distance to Loja: 1 hour and 20 minutes by car

Distance to Airport (Catamayo): 1 hour and 50 minutes by car

Annual precipitation (Yangana): 400 mm | 15,75 inch


-Estimated Closing Costs: $2,700

bottom of page